A GLUTEN FREE addition to a salad can be Immuno-Viva Core. A teaspoon added to the salad (as part of oil and vinegar dressing) can help support the heart, skin, and immune system.
A GLUTEN FREE addition to a salad can be HandfullsSnacks Crunch Bites or Fusions. The picture below includes Crunch Bites Sea Salt added to a salad along with raisins and red pepper. My salad was made from zucchini spirals and red cabbage (diced/shredded).
Recipe for one salad:
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (or yellow crook neck squash)
- 1 cup diced/shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup dried fruits
- HANDFULL of Crunch Bites (about 1/2 cup)
- Oil and vinegar dressing ... with a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes to taste