- The recipe calls for 2 eggs ... I substituted 2 flax eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix
- I added: 2 TBSP cinnamon and 2 TBSP hemp seeds
I cooked the waffles in my waffle maker and topped with fresh fruit and walnuts. My husband topped his with honey and I added Sunbutter ( No Sugar Added variety).
The recipe is easy to make and simple substitutions can make the recipe your own.
- Add vanilla or maple flavor instead of cinnamon
- For a denser waffle, add the version of milk you wish instead of water ... or for part of the water
- Add gluten free chocolate chips, dried fruit, seeds, coconut, and /or nuts into the batter or as a topping