You can use canned beans or dry beans that you have already hydrated. If you use canned beans, drain and rinse them before adding to the pot.
- Olive oil ... just enough so items do not stick to the pot
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 6 cloves of garlic diced
- 4 cups of beans (use a combination of black, pinto, and kidney)
- 2 cups corn (I used frozen) If you use canned, drain the can before adding the corn to the pot.
- 1 can tomatoes (I used fire roasted)
- 2 carrots diced
- 1 TBSP cayenne
- 1 TBSP cumin
- 1 TBSP paprika
- 2 cups cooked teff
- Satue onion, garlic, and carrot in olive oil for a few minutes
- Add spices and tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Add bean, corn, and teff and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer, cover, and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Gluten free bread
- Top with avocado
- Top with raw red onion
- Top with gluten free tortilla chips